Friday, March 20, 2009

Peachy Things Thursday

What?! Thursday already? These weeks are flying by....yikes!
Time for another round of Peachy Things....some exceptional handmade goods that are downright awesome!
This week, my 2 year old daughter has a new word of choice. We are relieved that it isn't a four-letter word...I hate to admit it, but I have the mouth of a sailor. Although my dear husband said it was one of my attractive qualities when we met (don't ask me why), it isn't as attractive when you hear it from a tiny voice in the backseat while you're raging at some slowpoke on the road. So, for my little bean's sake, I have been disciplining my mouth into a more gentle, wiser way of expressing my frustrations.

This all brings me back to this Thursday's theme. Delicious.

Lil' Proper Peach's word this week is "delicious". For her, it mostly applies to applesauce and vanilla milk....for her mama, these wondrous items sum "delicious" up pretty well.


Red Delicious Coupon Organizer from Austin Artisan.

Like myself, Tabitha has fallen hard for the charms of wool felt. She crafts this glorious material into these beautiful, useful coupon organizers. Stop reading this instant and check out all the amazing designs she has to offer. I'll wait.
.......
Out of control, right?
Fruits, veggies, woodland creatures...she does it all. In all seriousness (is that a word?), I have been a coupon clipping fool as of late, trying to save some cash and be financially responsible. I gotta tell you...I don't think the cashiers at the grocery store appreciate the wads of crumpled coupons I pull out of my pocket. With 12 expandable dividers, generous size and a bonus grocery list...you can't go wrong. I can even see using this baby as a receipt holder. Organization, here I come.
Tabitha is a mom from Austin, Texas...smart, crafty and a mama. What's not to love?


Lemon Clean and Cleaner Goat's Milk Soap by Lemon Lollipop

Have you ever looked at something obviously non-edible and just wanted to take a big bite out of it? No? Well...hmmph.

This soap is a big block of goodness in my book. I have this urge to just wash and wash and wash my hands with it, just so I can hold it. Lemon scented, you say? Even more amazing. I love nothing more than the fresh, clean scent of lemon. *sigh*

Anyone that makes bath and body products instantly captures my interest. To me, it's a mysterious, alluring craft....I imagine Lemon Lollipop stirring huge vats of foamy, intoxicating concoctions while wafts of seductive perfumes float through the air. Quite a visual, eh?
These soaps are beautiful....bottom line. I can't even be sure that I could bring myself to use some of them, they are that good-looking. And guess what my loves! There is so much more than soap~! Check out Lemon's line of perfumes, body butters and candles. I think heart just skipped a little.

Take a second, check out these amazing goodies. Enticed, right?

Lemon Lollipop is a contestant in the Leading Moms in Business Competition by Startup Nation. Click here to read her inspiring story and vote for her and the lovely, lovely things she crafts. Hooray for mamas!

Until next week, my loves!
It's so late that it has turned into Peachy Things Friday.
*yawn*
xo

No comments: